Thinking of Continuing your Studies? Here's How!
National College of Ireland is offering a Master's Edge Scholarship, allowing any qualified NCI student or alumni to avail of a 25% discount on course fees for full-time, day-time, Master's or Postgraduate Diploma programmes (not delivered at evenings/weekends) at NCI, commencing in January 2024.
This scholarship opportunity is available for a limited basis so if you have been considering doing a postgraduate qualification for a while, now is the right time to apply to receive this discount on course fees.
Explore our range of full-time postgraduate programmes in business, computing and education.
Who Can Apply?
- Final year National College of Ireland students
- Alumni who have completed a level 8 Honours Degree or Higher Diploma in NCI since 2011
- International students who are currently studying at NCI or have completed a level 8 Honours Degree or Higher Diploma in NCI since 2011
- Applicants who meet the course entry requirements for their chosen Master's or Postgraduate Diploma
- Students who are in good financial and academic standing with NCI by 17th November 2023
- Students who have previously undertaken a postgraduate programme will not be eligible for this scholarship
- Scholarship students would not be eligible for a fee grant from SUSI
Deadline: Friday 8th December 2023
How to Apply: Complete application form (102.8 KB)